Event Time: 6:00PM EST/3:00PM PST
Event Location: Virtual Event (Venue, TBA)
Contact us at Submissions@sherocksevent.com
1) You must be a female between the ages of 13-35.
2) You must submit the following items for your submission to be considered complete:
A) At least one current headshot or professional photo
B) Links to your work (Video, MP3 files, online portfolio). You can provide links, or email to email@example.com.
C) Provide artist media kit, or link to your website, and links to your social media profiles. If you have only one of these three items, it will still be accepted.
3) You must be a female in visual or performing arts. The art categories are as follows:
VISUAL ARTS: ceramics, drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, design, crafts, photography, video, filmmaking, architecture, industrial design, graphic design, fashion design, and interior design.
PERFORMANCE ARTS: Singer/Songwriter, Rapper, Dancer, Poet, Musician, and Actress.
4) Artists must submit the submission form and all files via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission of files to any other email without a complete submission form will not be considered.
5) Only 10 artists will be selected for this year’s showcase. Submissions close January 22nd, 2021 at 11:59pm PST.
Is travel or compensation provided to showcased artists? No, the SheROCKS platform was created to provide emerging indie artists the opportunity to receive exposure, access to an increased audience-based, access to industry influencers, industry education, and maximize opportunities for coverage. We do provide small grants to one showcased artist to contribute to their goals. This grant is called the Artist Fund Initiative. We also offer each showcased artist VIP Gifting, Food, a fully stocked VIP suite, Performance Space, Shared Artist Reception Area for promo and Merch, Artists Swag Bags, all attendee event perks, and one complimentary guest ticket to our in-person events. For our virtual event all showcased artists will receive VIP gift boxes, Access to artist resources and masterclasses, and other incentives.
Are men invited too? Yes, this is a family-friendly event. Men attend this event annually in-person and are welcomed for our virtual event.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions. You will receive a confirmation email if you have met all of the requirements listed above.